Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

New Beginnings!

Hello, I know it has been awhile since my last post, so much has transpired, which is causing me to process before I share publicly.  However, I was scheduled to be in St. Louis this weekend and by design I was not able to attend.  This was a great disappointment to me, but I see thanks to the Internet and email, I can still be there! 

Below is what I see the Lord doing in the arts today. 

He is stirring up his body and challenging them with a new Renaissance in the arts. 

Several years ago I knew this was on his heart and mind.  I ponder it when I went to Florence Italy that year as he and I spoke about the Renaissance that most people still marvel at.  The truth is much of the art that was produced was "humanism" it glorified the creation more than the creator.  During that visit I found myself on the hill overlooking the city praying and prophesying that they would not short change or short circuit his next visitation.

I believe that He is visiting his church again and calling them to recognize the prophetic voice he has placed in all the arts, not just the musicians and singers.